Back in 2005 when we were founded, we were very different from nearly every other IFA. The dilemma back then was that most firms earned their income from commission. That didn't feel right to us.
We concentrated on what we enjoyed, and what would enhance our clients financial wellbeing. We then designed our service proposition based on these principles, which can be summarised below:
- We wanted to be specialists, not generalists. We are passionate about retirement planning and investments. It's what we enjoy. There is a great feeling of achievement in guiding someone to the best retirement possible.
- Many other firms concentrate on products and investments. i.e drawdown plans or ISAs. That's the equivalent of being more concerned about the vehicles on a long unknown journey, rather than the destination and map . Bill came to us asking about whether he should have a pension drawdown scheme (product advice). He went away knowing how to never run out of money, fund his holidays, pay for his daughter's wedding and enjoy life to the full. Because of this planning, he also knew which products would be most suited to deliver the results he wanted. Simple, but often over looked!
- Concentrate on value for money. We are one of a handful of advisors to guarantee value for money. Why? We value your custom and trust (see below for more details)
- We only work with a limited number of clients per advisor. To guarantee individual, highly focused attention. To see if we are right for each other Click here
Work with us if you require:
- A firm specialising in pre and in retirement advice (including pensions and drawdown).
- You don't want to become a pension and investment expert. Preferring to enjoy life and concentrating on what matters.
- Want things explained in simple understandable terms.
- A warm friendly award winning team. You will be made to feel welcome and never be "talked at". Your success is ours.
We would love to meet you, and show how we can personally help you. This chat is at our cost, and offered without any obligation on your part whatsoever. Click here to book.